Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Rare Occurance


I never do this. Two messages on the same day. But I just watched Rent on DVD and I talk about chill moments all the time, but man oh man, i was convulsing, that's how many chill moments are in this movie. I don't know if you have seen the Broadway show or a travelling performance of this show, but man oh man, this show is tremendous and the movie DOES in fact do the show justice and it will make you laugh and cry. It was extremely dusty in my living room towards the end of the movie/show, but good night Irene this was a good movie. I now own it and I'm excited at the fact that I can turn it on at any moment of the day and know that the thing is tremendous. So my PSA for the day is to watch that movie if you get the chance. You will love it if you liked the stage production, and if you've never seen the show you may not love it the way that I do, but you should be able to appreciate it.

2 comments:

bFlatBracelets said...

I love that movie!!! How great is it?!?!? I've asked Hunter to get it for me, although I'll probably just go buy it myself.

Unknown said...

tough being married to a cheap ass