
I'm at post number 86, and if my math serves me correctly, I'll be at 100 in three years, six months and 12 days with the way I'm writing three times a week. I was told there would be no math. So once again Monday night proved to have some quality television. I was torn many times in the night. Being the sports nazi...er...nut that I am, I watched a very good college basketball game between the Villanova Wildcats, ranked #4 nationally and the #1 ranked UConn Huskies. Just an exciting game all around, but it was during How I Met Your Mother which was thankfully a repeat. So I was able to watch the game unhindered. Then 9pm came and the game was winding down, but I had The Bachelor, which, yes, I do watch, and The Contender on ESPN2. A fight with Peter Manfredo, Jr. vs. some dude I had heard of but never seen fight. I loved watching Manfredo during the reality show season, and he's a very likeable character. Manfredo won in 3 rounds, so I could then focus my attention on the afore mentioned Bachelor. But then at 10, another one of my vices came on. RealWorld/RoadRules Challenge. I was all over the place last night, but I did get to watch the end of the love show finding out who Travis the Doctor chose, and in my honest opinion, he made the wrong choice. That girl Susan was drop-dead gorgeous. What a hottie. Holy crapola. If and when I get to Los Angeles, I'm going to check her out, somehow. Wow, I wish I knew how to put a picture in this thing because I'd love to share her picture. Let's test this out... I see the picture, but don't know if it'll be placed in the right place, oh well. I tried.
Back to watching American Idol tonight. Looking forward to that. You know, it's funny, it's Valentine's Day, I don't have a valentine(not complaining) and I'm happy. I'm a happy freaking camper. I don't know what that means and I can just see ZDP saying to himself, "What the hell are you talking about Creegs...I can't, I'm married." I was thinking about this the other day. Since I've moved to Florida, I've had my parents come down once, my boys Mr. T (and Way2CuteForT, his friend) and Tyks come down TWICE, MJ once, and that's it. I know that Hunter and FineCheese and Wolv are going to make the trip at some point, and I actually delayed them coming down earlier, but where are my boys? Where are my peeps coming down to say hello? Is it the fact that everyone's freaking married? I'm lucky if I can get some of these kids to hang out for a weekend, most of the time me making the trip. Yarbs travels, and he has a kid. We had his monkey ass down in Orlando with a bunch of married boys from NJ. That was good times. I don't know where I'm going with this, it made more sense when I was driving 223 miles today, thinking about how no one comes down to Tampa to visit. It would light a fire under my ass to clean up my room. It's a typical Cregan room, for those who lived with me. That's how I roll. Just messy enough.
Well, I'm somewhat back on track. I'll be back Friday to talk about the goings ons for the weekend ahead, but for the time being, I'm going to concentrate on work for the rest of the week. It'll be a busy one. I'm glad you came here to read this today. Thanks for your patronage. Sorry if I didn't put a smile on your face today. I aim to please, but sometimes the mind doesn't allow me to be funny. Sometimes people still smile even when I'm not trying to be funny. Today, I seemed to be in love with the italics key. I get in a "key groove" and can't get out, and today was the ctrl-i buttons. Sorry. Why am I apologizing? I don't know...sorry.
Have a great rest of the week. Work hard in your work, love hard in your love life and don't go to bed hard. (I made that up, sort of proud of that, but not really...)
1 comment:
It's okay ZD, it's okay. I understand. Whipped is the only way to go through life, once married
Post a Comment