I didn't post on Sunday, and I'm not sure why. I think I should put a disclaimer in. Either post on Saturday or Sunday depending on what day I get completely shitfaced. Because if I get drunk on Friday night, most likely I'll be in on Saturday and thus, would probably write something of my previous drunkfest. Or if I drink it up on Saturday night, most likely things will be fresher on Sunday, or I'll be too hungover and miss both days. Either way, sorry about throwing nothing up from the weekend, but that should be a sign of my weekend. I didn't do anything. Me and a few friends went out on Friday night to a local "white-trashy" bar in Tampa, but we had a blast. They have karaoke three nights, thursday through saturday. That's the type of place this is. That should put a vision in everyone's head. We had fun because the KJ, that's karaoke-jockey, whose name is Tony Two-Time is a trip. We had a lot of fun there drinking too much and worrying about it later.
So I got "punished" for being single. We got the tab from this bar and there were five of us, two couples and me. The bill comes to $200, so one guy said, $75 for the couples, $50 for me. Where does this come close to making sense? Then he gets pissed when I called him out on that. Why do I get to pay more because I'm alone? Dude and his wife had three appitizers to begin with, but don't worry, Creegs will pay for it. I never get up in arms about money. If I could have paid for the whole tab, I probably would have, but simple math really says that it's a mere $40 per person, which means that they would pay $5 more, and me $10 less then the proposed. My theory was that they're paying 37.50 per and I'm paying 50 per. Where is that justified. Okay, I'm done talking about that, but the main point was that I was being taken advantage of because of my "status." I've also come to the conclusion that whenever I hang out with said-fellow, there's no possibility of meeting members of the opposite persuasion because he's a COCK BLOCK! But that's another story for another day.
So last night was a little disappointing on the television front. Other than a new episode of Real World...Challenge, How...Mother was a repeat, The Bachelor was a recap with the scorn women. I turned on WWE wrestling, that's how much the other tv was not to my liking. I watched Ice Dancing at the olympics, that's how much...you get the point, I'm sure. I don't know why my favorite show, yes ZDP, the one with Doogie, switches back and forth between week of a new episode, then a week of a repeat. It's a buzzkill really. I get all pumped for the new episode and then find out that it's a repeat. And what about Love Monkey? I don't know if anyone out there watches that show, but I've heard third hand that it could be cancelled. It's supposed to be on tonight, so I guess I'll find out. It wasn't on last week, and I think that's where the rumors started.
Back on Friday to figure out what I'm doing this weekend. Right now, it's yet another weekend in Tampa Bay. I'm thinking about cleaning the old place because Big T and Momma Creegs are coming to town next weekend. AND Spring Training starts next weekend as well! Slightly excited for that. Baseball is right around the corner, literally. Be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment