I never thought I'd even think about heading back to New Jersey. Not after living here in Florida. Who would want to trade Ft. Myers for Newark, Naples for Wayne, Tampa for Union? Certainly not me, but man, it's getting close. "When did this thought come about Creegs?" Excellent question Mr. Blog-thing. As a matter of fact, this thought hit me hardest today. I was sitting at my computer getting ready to travel to Ft. Myers for a full-day of work when the Regional Director for the Northeast, whom I am good friends with, calls me and said that he's just waiting for me to change my mind and come back and take over the Northern New Jersey territory saying that I'll be making more money, yada yada. The new Liberty wouldn't be able to handle the snow up there because I bought a 2-wheel drive because really, why did I need a 4-wheel drive in Florida, for the...hmmm...mountains? Oh wait, there are no mountains. For the snow? Oh wait, there is no snow. There was a freeze warning the other night and you would have thought we got hit with a nuclear bomb here. The first news story was "Cover Your Crops" but then yesterday, when it was back up to the mid-70s, the first news story was "Crops Make It Out Unscathed." Thank God! I was worried in the 45 degree night. Phew!
So that's where I stand today. Who knows what I'm going to do. I did just get accepted into Broadcasting school down here. I do have some good things going in my territory here. I do have a great mentor/friend on the East Coast of Florida that is wonderful to work with and for. (No she doesn't read this)
So anyway. I don't know what I'm going to do this weekend. I kind of don't want to do anything. This would have been the perfect weekend to head up to Savannah to hang with Hunter, Fine(st)Cheese, and Wolv, Yarbs and ZDP, among others, but being that I'm heading to Ft. Myers today, I don't think I'm going to make it. That would be an 8 hour drive, and as much as I've done them in the past, I don't think I'm going to make it. Plus, I like to plan it out and I didn't do it. Plus, they hate me in Savannah. I get too drunk one night and then am a vegetable the next night and then never leave. Haha. Should have planned that out better, but I didn't. So I'm going to get a 12 pack and watch comedy central tonight by myself, because...everybody...THAT'S HOW I ROLL! Maybe I should have planned a trip to Aiken, SC to see the T. Blew that friendship too! Bastard that I am.
I just thought about something. I can go to someone else's blog, random people and read all about their lives, and I've done it before. But I never did realize that maybe some random people are reading Blah Blah Blah. To those people, hello! Add a comment, haha. There I go again, looking for people to leave comments. Thanks ZD for your comments. I do respond to most of them. As for your last one about the certain flight attendent, no, it's Susan from The Bachelor. I don't know Susan, but I'd love to know her. I want to know her, I would love to KNOW her. Sorry, got off track for a moment. I got that picture off of abc.com. I wish I had gotten said flight attendents picture off the web because then I wouldn't have blown(no pun intended) that "relationship." I'm "Tampa" now, and I'm sure she's got someone here. But don't think, with as much traveling that I do, look for her EVERYTIME I'm in an airport. Both of them really. Amanda from Airtran was sooooo much CUTER, and more realistic for a relationship, but I blew that one too. You're right ZD, I'm a starter, not a closer. When did this happen? Oh well. Have a wonderful weekend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERIKA LEDDER! She's 30 today! I normally don't use the real names, but most of my "nicknames" aren't all that hard to figure out, but it is her birthday. I do want to recognize that. She doesn't read this either, but I had to do it. Her brother is Robber. He reads occasionally. So pass it along to her, prick!
Have a great weekend! Be safe. Don't hit any trees and break passengers ribs! Glad you're alive!
1 comment:
Creegs - you gotta find this chick that left the random comment. Show her how the Beef does it!!
Post a Comment