So I had a great idea for a post for my Tuesday morning Creegs update. An update to Blah Blah Blah, as I like to call it now, because that's what it is, but I forget what the idea is or was. Things come to me most often in two places, on the toilet and in bed before I call it a night. So last night after a tremendous night of television, I was lying in bed and a thought came to my mind and I said, "Fatty, you're writing about that tomorrow." I call myself fatty sometimes when I want to be mean to myself. And then an argument ensues between myself and myself and people just get upset and it's sad really. Wow, I'm talking like I shouldn't have short term memory, but you all know me, I am/was a HUGE drug guy...or not at all. My drug of choice is BEER. I overdose every weekend. I've had the whole drug scene around me, and I never got into it, never really had interest in it. I really just enjoy alcohol and that's it. My boy Smoke, his nickname WAS Smokey because dude was constantly smoking cigarettes or anything else that could be smoked, but now? Not a thing. Dude is a drinker like me now! I love that! LOVE IT! "Who gives a shit, SAWWWEEEEEET!"
My cat is currently licking herself and making weird noises. Is that normal? Yes, we have a cat in the apartment. She's a good cat, that's really all there is to say about the cat.
So this tremendous night of television that I speak of was that of last evening. I don't know if people are as into Monday night tv as I am. I know that Las Vegas is on and some of my loyal readers are into that. CSI:pick a City I'm sure is on somewhere, but I'm not down with those shows. I used to watch Vegas, but I'm over that show. I start the evening, as I start every evening with Jeopardy, good show last night with the Teen Tournament going on. Then 8:00 is when I get dinner on Mondays, but when I get back I catch the end of King of Queens which is an entertaining show, but at 8:30 is my favorite show on tv currently, How I Met Your Mother. I love that show, and even when it's a repeat it's funny. Neil Patrick Harris is hilarious and Cobie Smulders is too hot for me to even describe at this point of the morning. Just a hilarious show with a cute side to it. 9:00, I'll turn on two shows, or events if you will. The Bachelor in Paris has my attention now because of Sarah from Canada(who didn't get a rose last night, hence, she's off the show) and Susan from North Carolina because our paths are going to cross in LA and she's actually going to be my future ex-wife. Mark that down. Looking forward to that. And I'll turn on WWE Wrestling at 9, and I'm still trying to figure out why. It's like a car crash, I can't turn away even though the acting is terrible and the current storylines are weak. Then at 10:00, I switch it over to Real World/Road Rules Challenge on MTV. Good show, very entertaining and enjoyable. Sorry to see Big Syrus go last night, but it was his time. He fell off the horsey-thingy-majiggy. 10:30, back to the Bachelor, and then 11 is the bedtime with Sportscenter in the background. It was a great night of TV. One that I look forward to Mondays for, and will again next week.(that last sentence didn't make any sense, but I'm keeping it in there anyway)
Even while I have been typing this banter, once again useless, I had ideas about where to go with it, but I can't put ideas to screen. Or pen to paper if you will. HERE WE GO! I thought of something. I had to go back and read what had already been written and I know that I've had some messed up dreams lately, but once again, I can't remember what they've been about. One was about a female friend of mine who was showing me magic tricks and I was the assistant that knew nothing about the tricks, so at one point she stuck a sword into my shoulder, and kept digging it into my arm, and that hurt. Then she was throwing little chinese-star-like objects at me that kept hitting me instead of hitting the wall. Then she had grenade-type playing cards where she would flick them with two fingers against the wall and when there were four of a kind, they would explode, and that, my friends is when I woke up. A bit crazy really.
So yesterday I bought the newest Dane Cook cd(s)/dvd that came together for one low price of $14.99 at your neighborhood Best Buy store. Hilarious. Don't know if you know who Dane Cook is, but he is a young comedian who is extremely physical and absolutely hilarious. I recommend making the purchase or just e-mailing me to figure out a way to get you a copy.
Have a great rest of your week. I'll be back Friday morning with more from this useless banter that is Blah Blah Blah...
2 comments:
Dane Cook is hysterical!!! I love him!
and I love you finecheese!!!
Post a Comment