Well, I've decided that I can't get to Savannah because...wait for it...I have to find a new place to live this weekend. Really not a fun thing really. Yes, I will watch the final 4 tomorrow night, but all day tomorrow, me and Kane will be looking for a new place to call our own. Some of you may ask, "Creegs, why are you moving?" Well, Blog-thing, I'm a good roomate and I can live anywhere for my job, but we're about 45 minutes from my roomies office, so we're trying to move to a nicer area, Davis Island and it's about 10 minutes from his job, so that's why we're making this move. Being that April will be one of my busiest months as far as travel is concerned, this weekend is really the only one I can look. Fun fun! I'm going to miss a 30th b-day party for Yarbs, but you can email him to wish him a happy birthday as my present to him. Email me to get his email address and send him e-card or something fun. He'll love that. Haha. Don't worry Yarbs, no one will email you. So happy birthday bud, enjoy the party and I'll get up there at some point to do some celebrating.
I'm listening to the MJ Morning Show, the top rated morning show in the Tampa Bay area. He's talking about Ambien(sp), which is a glorified sleeping pill, which supposedly makes people do crazy stuff, but they think they're sleeping. One guy called in and said that he put popcorn in the microwave for 30 minutes. I have a story that rivals that. I was at Clemson in the summer of 1996 living with Tucker at Fort Hill Commons and I may have had too much to drink. I tend to grab the nearest piece of food after a night of binge drinking, and this occasion was no different. I put a Stouffers Frenchbread Pizza into the oven, then sat on the couch and fell asleep only to wake up with the smell of burning crap. I went over to the oven, opened the door and black smoke billowed out of the oven and I was PISSED! I ruined probably the best drunk food ever. But I thought that was a funny diatribe.
Off to Naples. Have a great weekend! I'll update what happened with our house hunt from the weekend on Sunday evening. Let me know what you're up to this weekend to make me jealous. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment