So here we go again. There was talk of me moving back to the northeast, more accurately, Northern New Jersey to continue my work for my company. Well, I don't mean to let anyone down, but another opportunity has come to my table that I'm not sure will be as easy to turn down. Everyone knows of my aspirations of going to California to pursue my acting dream. Well there came an opportunity in Orange County, California. Yes, the OC. So I'm going to just throw that out there, and on my journey today back to the motherland, I'm going to take some serious thought about this possible move. This is where I want to be. This is what I want to do, and can actually not be waiting tables when I go out there. Something to think about.
Hope you have a great weekend. Call me, email me, or just hit reply on the "comment" tab below to tell me what you think. I've talked to 4 people already and not one of them thinks that I should not go. I'll tell you what though. It's scary as hell to think about a huge life-change that this would be. But it's here, and it's what I want...I think...
No comments:
Post a Comment