BUT, I did check the mail Saturday night after I talked to you and there was a guy walking his dog out on the sidewalk, so I said hello, as I would normally do to just about anyone. He just looked at me, didn't say a word and then said, "Let's go" to his dog. So I went on to say, "good talk, way to have a personality," to which he looked at me again, reached into his pocket, got on the phone and said, "there's some asshole trying to talk to me on the road, but I don't talk to strangers." I just stood in the garage speechless that this man, probably in his mid-late 30s said that he doesn't talk to strangers. I was embarrased for him. That's my story for the day. Thought you'd get a chuckle out of that maybe. Have a wonderful day!
This is the absolute truth of what happened to me. I don't know if "dude" was handicapped or what, but after having a conversation about how I was going to be the basis of a Lifetime Made for tv movie, it was crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment