Monday, March 13, 2006

!!!California Update!!!

(A special edition post)

Just wanted everyone to know that I will be staying in Florida for a little while longer. I took the weekend to think everything through, and then when I went back to check to put my "inquiry" in about the position, it had been filled. Not saying that I was definitely going or staying, just that the position has been filled, I dragged my feet a little too long I guess, and therefore have lost that opportunity. I apologize if I got anyone's hopes up, mine were sort of up as well. But on a positive note, it wasn't Los Angeles county, it was about an hour away in Orange County, so I was going to sacrifice just to go. Things happen for a reason, and I think this will be a good thing considering I really believe that two years in my territory will be a good thing and next time I'll jump on an opportunity quicker. Thanks to all that threw in their "two-cents." I appreciate it. It did help in the thought process. Wasn't my time yet. I've been told that I'll know when it's time to go, and I think my initial fright may have been a sign that I wasn't actually ready. It just will make me hungrier for the next chance.

(there is my regular Sunday post below, don't forget to read that if you have the time and energy it takes to read nonsense. My poor sandals.)

p.s. Anyone going to Savannah this weekend that has not been there before, I suggest you wear ratty shoes. River Street gets a bit grungy from all of the urine and beer on the ground. So if you're traveling, bring a pair of shoes that you really don't care much about. You'll thank me later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

People have to realize that ZDP(z dog) is probably the most pessimistic person on the planet. We will have fun waiting on lines for beer. We'll just have fun because we have good people coming into town. I love ZD, he's one of my best friends in the world, but he's a tad negative.

Unknown said...

I love Hunter! He puts things into perspective!!! See you fools on the morrow.