Inquiring minds want to know what a 34 year old traveling man is doing with himself, or to himself every weekend.
Monday, March 27, 2006
I Know, I Know...
I missed an entire week. But after 101 posts, I have decided to take a few more days off. I relaxed the liver this past weekend and it felt nice. Now don't you people worry, I'm not quitting the binge drinking that makes this blog worth reading, on occasion. It was just nice to not be hung over on a Sunday with at least six hours to drive. I was home, basically. More to come Friday! That I can promise you. I have options for this weekend and I'm trying to make up my mind. Either Savannah again for a birthday party for Yarbs(Happy 30th bud!) or head to see my cousin in Ft. Lauderdale to watch the Clemson Tigers baseball team(my absolute favorite thing in the world) face off against the Hurricanes from Miami. And who knows, maybe something fun or funny will happen in between now and then to share with you loyal readers. Sorry about the hiatus, but please come back Friday when I make my toughest decision in days. Haha. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment