Thursday, March 16, 2006

Complete Exhaustion

Today is probably the most tired that I've been in a long time. A lot of driving today, 467 miles to be exact. That's a long way to drive for work and then up here to Savannah, Georgia for one of the most fun "parties" in the nation for St. Patty's day. I know ZD, there's a lot of people here, but it'll be so much fun for the people that have not experienced it and for the people that are coming into town from NJ, or VA, etc.

So I received an e-mail the other day saying that someone wants a nickname in the blog. I think the quote was, "All the cool people have them." Well, I think this weekend may provide the much needed fodder to provide a nickname for this person. The "greasy mexican food" has added to the name possibilities. We'll figure something out.

I'm going to bed because that's how I roll. I'm tired, tomorrow is going to be one of the drunkest I've been since Gasparilla in Tampa. Should be a great time, and I'm looking forward to the newbies to enjoy the greatest Irish holiday in the world.

Erin Go Bragh!!!

No comments: