Monday, January 02, 2006

"You Down Wit The O-6?!?!"

That was a comment made to me, Mr. T and his lovely lady New Years Eve at a local Palm Harbor restaurant. Mr. T is hilarious and he said, "I'm going to tell 'Steve' to have a good Oh-6." So when 'Steve' came back to the table, T says, "Have a good 0h-6 'Steve'" to which Steve must not have heard him and responded with an eye-piercing(he had one) "What?" to which Mr. T responded with the same thing he said earlier and 'Steve' came back with the title of the post. All sorts of excited. You couldn't have imagined anyone more excited for 2006 to be here. It was tremendous to say the least.

So like I said, I had my buddy Mr. T in town with his little lady, coming all the way from Podunk, South Carolina by way of Tallahassee, Florida. Podunk's really not a town in South Carolina, but it should be and if I'm ever famous I'm going to buy a town, most likely Clemson, and call it Clemson University in Podunk, South Carolina. That'd be awesome. So many have heard the story, many others will never hear the story, and the more the days go on, I think my story may not be true. I think I may just be sick. A little stomach issue, nothing eaten wrong or swallowed wrong or anything of that nature as the culprit. It may just be a good old fashioned, "flu-like symptoms," which is not fun. Especially when you have friends in-town and it's New Years Eve. I tried like hell to suck it up, but I wasn't the champion drinker I usually am on New Years. Just wasn't feeling it. No disrespect to Mr. T, I literally wasn't feeling good. We split an entire bottle of Vodka, not a huge one, but big enough for four drinks each, and then threw down about three beers, and that was all the stomach could take. No bodily actions took place or anything like that, it was just all that my body could stomach...bad choice of words. I was done drinking and it was 12:30 maybe. Good times had though, by all. I apologize if I got anyone else sick. No, there was no swapping spit by me with anyone else, I'd write a whole post on that if there were, you all know I would, haha. I think I may have gotten Mr. T's lady ill. I hope not though because I was in some serious pain the other night.

In response to my last post and the comment made by the regularly-mentioned-in-this-thing FineCheese, I knew that it would be figured out. If it was read, it would be figured out. Which is why I said that I would get in trouble for that one. This thing is like a sickness, you have a thought in your head and you have to write it down asap and you could care less who reads it. So it's ok, I'm not a mystery writer yet. Some didn't know what I was talking about, actually there may only be three, now four people that knew what I was talking about, so maybe I am a mystery writer afterall. And thanks for the "Pudddy" in there, respek!

More later, first day back to work, weird.

No comments: