The title is a joke that I was just told. But I'm absolutely drunk. Shitfaced, drunk, drunk. I kissed her back, I guess. So it's 10:30 in the pm, and I want to sleep immediately. Like right now. I don't want to get my nuts off, don't cut my nuts off, please Robber. PLEASE DON'T CUT MY BALLS OFF. I love my balls. So I have 36 beers in me. I like being wrong. See I'm on the phone right now and everything I'm writing is from a conversation. No hotdog down the hallway. He does have a big head now, doesn't he. Wow! What a day/night I had. What a great day. I've told some people my story tonight and it's surreal really. I don't want to get back into it, but it was eventful. Alright, I'll relive it for you people. So Gasparilla was going on today. Gasparilla is a party in Tampa, similar to St. Patty's in Savannah or Mardi Gras in New Orleans only it's for one day only and it's a big drunk-fest. Needless to say, I par-took in the festivites. As I'm writing right now, I have the hiccups. No good. I hate them. My head is starting to hurt too. I'm a mess.
So I was at Gasparilla today with my boy Can'tMiss and I had to go hang out with some Clemson people. At about 2, when the parade started, I got to the party. Good times had by all. So later on, when I was trying to get back to home base, I had to pee. So when I got out of the pee-er, I saw a girl that I love, that I want to make out with all the time, well this day happenend to be that day apparently. So I say hello to her and she kisses me. I go along with it because I'm not one to argue. I don't argue with people, I'm non-confrontational. So things may be getting a little hot and heavy and I say, "dude" and she says, "dude" and then I say, "dude." So that great conversation ends up with her saying that she cannot "do what she wants to do because her boyfriend is there." Well the best part is that HE LOVES ME!!! It's not even human how much this kid loves me. So I laugh, because THATS HOW I ROLL! The next thing I know, I walk outside and they come out, boyfriend and all and he's all about me, talking to me wondering how I've been, yada yada. Knowing that I just kissed this girl. Sorry for those that want to make out with me that are reading, there's a lot of me to go around. I love smooching, I'll do it whenever is needed, it's the most fun EVER. I'm all about the BIG LETTERS tonight for some reason. It's like my fingers are all about the SHIFTKEY. Oh well, so where was I? Who cares, just running my mouth about something stupid I'm sure. I didn't mean to break up a relationship, just make out with girls. I want/need a meaningful relationship, but when people want to kiss me, I'm there to oblige. I just used the word 'oblige' and I don't know how or why I wrote that.
So anyway. That was my night. I've been on the phone with a number of people. Some I remember talking to, some I don't. Oh well, it happens.
So I got a call the other day telling me that you have to "log in" in order to make a comment here. So by me calling out to people saying that I needed some comments, I'm sorry. I don't really need comments, I was just being selfish in wanting to know that people are actually reading. But with the response that I got about the comments or lack thereof, there are plenty of people that actually read, so thank you for doing so.
I want to give a drunken shout out to Mr. T. Want to wish him a multiple fractured leg with his show. This is a week late. You see, he's doing a show at a community theater in Aiken, SC. I probably mentioned it earlier, but I'm drunk, so back the F off. God Bless that guy and everyone else that reads this. I appreciate your patronage. I don't even know what that word means. It's taken me two hours to type this. I'm going to bed now. BY MYSELF!!!! That's sad. It's not really. It's okay.
...Tulips on your Organ!!!! That's the punchline to the title of the BLOG! Thanks Smoke! That's all yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment