So I was thinking about this the other day. I need to have some sort of structure to the Blog, some sort of posting schedule if you will. I'm always the person that feels bad for people. Maybe not when I'm drunk, apparently after hearing about what I said to the poor guy that wanted to beat me up, but in general. I feel bad for the people that come onto this site, and see that nothing new has been posted. I get sort of upset when I go to a blog or another site and things aren't updated. I want new and I want it now. So I'm going to tentatively say that, since this is when I normally post, that I will come out with something new, whether it's good or not, whether Mr. T gave me the reach around or not, that I will come out with something new on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. That seems to be when I do my best work. Tuesdays is really just the beginning of the week, trying to figure out what's going on, any retractions needed from any weekend details, etc. Fridays really just to set up the weekends goings ons and anything that I missed or conversations from the week, or any other rumblings going on in the big head that is mine. And then Sundays to talk about the hangover or anything else. Like this weekend is the Super Bowl. I won't talk about it, but maybe the party I go to, or something like that. Who knows. I'm silly.
So I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, week so far. I'm going to a Christian Science School tomorrow, and me and L.Ron Hubbard are going to lunch. So that's exciting. Dianetics, read it. You're stressed. Haha. Kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment