Sunday, January 29, 2006

WOW! Sorry bout that!

So that's how I am when I'm drunk. I usually just have people tell me what I did and whatnot but this time I wrote it down. I'm lucky to be alive today. I was in full-out-Cregan-running-of-the-mouth last night. Don't even know what was said. Apparently, I almost got into a fight because as the street party wound down there were a group of people, guys and girls walking by and I said, "She is way to cute to be with that guy." Not meaning any harm and not thinking that I was talking that loud. It was the inner monologue coming out. Well that led to the girl and guy getting into a fight, he wanted to come back and kick my ass, etc. Whatever. If he can't take a joke, screw him. Another great thing about drinking to excess, the way that I did yesterday is checking the call log on the cell phone. It's great. Thinking, "damn, I don't remember talking to that person." And then the inevitable calls that come in saying, "man, you were slurring your speech last night," and not remembering even talking to that person. That's how I roll.

So anyway, I'm sorry to those that talked to me last night if I said anything stupid, like Deekle in your mouth, or "NAH MEAN!" I'm sorry for running my mouth to anyone. I'm sorry for everything dumb that I did. I mean no harm. "He's a big dumb animal folks." Thanks for putting up with me last night. You guys are the greatest. By having no phone battery left this morning means that I was on the phone a good deal. Sheesh.

I've got nothing else to add. It is days like yesterday that make me realize why I only drink one night/day a week. I overdo it sometimes and I can't do that twice in a weekend. Unless it's St. Patty's in Savannah!

Holla!

No comments: