So here I am, at the end of my long week off, still in New Jersey, having to pack up my things before I board that plane for 70 degree weather. Yeah, I feel bad for me too. What a good week, sort of. Last Friday, December 23rd, was a fun night, I probably got a little more drunk than needed and didn't spend enough time with the Beef or Hunter, Robber either, but all in all it was a good night. Thank you to all that hung out that night and for those that didn't, it's okay, I understand. (Note: there is some news that I'm dying to spill to the NJ crew, but can't. So you're going to have to wait until New Years Eve to get it, sorry to do that to you.)
Then it was up to Beantown to see my niece and she's a cutie. I'm not usually all goo-goo-gah-gah with kids, and I'm still not, but I think she's cute, probably because she smiles at me all the time and I talk to her like she can actually understand what I'm saying. I talk to her like I did to Mrs. Hahn back in the day if that means anything to anyone reading. Yes, that is Hahn's mother that I speak of for those that know him and not his mother. But if you know him, you can only imagine how Mean Jean goes. She's great though, truly a great woman.
Speaking of great women, the point to the title of today's post. I am a wimp when it comes to the female persuasion. I will give out no names here because I like it to be anonymous but people will probably know who they are during this section. I apologize for that. But there is a great married couple that I love to hang out with and for some reason........no, nevermind, I'm not going to spill the details, I'm going to get vague on people. When there is an opportunity to call a female for simple conversation, and nothing more, I can't do it. I feel the pressure. 28 years old and I can't call a girl. Can someone say, "single forever?" I can talk to them, no problem. I can get a couple of drinks in me and flirt with them. But when it's like, "Creegs, why don't you call..." I can't. I get nervous. I don't know why. This is the same guy that will do anything in public with little regard for self and tells not one, but two stories on how he shit himself, does a silly rendition of Rob Base's "It Takes Two" at friends weddings to make people laugh. This is that same guy, yet, when asked to make a simple phone call I can't do it. I will make that phone call and it won't be a big deal. But I had three days in NJ to make it and possibly go out with said female but I suck. Why do I tell "both" readers of my blog this? I don't know. I just write. I get on this thing, have somewhat of an idea what I'm going to write about and then just go.
St. Patrick's Day in Savannah, GA will be a good time.
Off to the airport now. The next time I blog, it'll be 2006! Have a safe and Happy New Years. I won't be kissing anyone at midnight, but I hope you all have that someone special next to you at the witching hour to ring in good tidings and cheer! And hey, don't be a puss, make that phone call. Oh wait, that's what I say to myself. Be good guys! Peace!
1 comment:
Cregan, stop being a "putty" and just call her! She read the blog before us married folks did! She figured it out dude!!!
Post a Comment