Joy Faucett, Julie Foudy, Kristine Lilly, Tiffany Milbrett, Shannon Boxx, Cindy Parlow, Mia Hamm, Brianna Scurry, Laurie Fair, Brandy Chastain...no these are not all of the females that I currently have crushes on. They are some of the names of the women on the US National Soccer Team. I should correct myself, as Hamm, Foudy, Faucett, and I believe Lilly all have retired from playing. Mia is currently married to NOMAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just wanted to say that.
I bet you're wondering, "Creegs, what's wrong with you? Why are you talking about women's soccer." Well, Mr. Blog-thing, I love women's soccer. LOVE IT! In my mouth, in my ass, I love it, can't get enough. Alright, well that was a little much, but I do love it. I was flipping through the HBO channels last night when I ran into a documentary called, "Dare to Dream." This is a look at the US Women's Team. Most notable, Hamm, Foudy and Faucett. It was brilliantly done and had that "chill factor" that some movies have for me. I don't know why, I just think it was one of those shows that just draws you in. Even my roommate, who is not a sports fan, said he got a little watery-eye while watching. It was just that good. When I was at Clemson, I worked for the women's team during the 2000 season. It was awesome. I knew most of the girls from just being the stud that I am, (not really), but a couple of them were in a show with me and I hung out with them regularly and that got me in with the squad. I loved it. We beat UNC that year, which was amazing. But anyway, I think it's just that I love the game of soccer and the fact that Clemson had some of the best looking players, probabyl got me more into it.
I just always watched the games, whether it was men's or women's. It just so happened that I believed that the women's team, with the Mia Hamm's of the world were very exciting and pretty damn good, so I found myself switching around my schedule to watch them. I still do! I dont' know why I started this post, but I've been thinking about the show all day, and how much chills I got and how much fun I had watching it. Something's wrong with me, I know...
1 comment:
dude, do me a favor - reach down, and make sure you've still got a pair. homo.
Post a Comment