That's what I tell myself all the time. I got off the phone a few hours ago with my buddy and once again, as per usual, I was talking about the girl at the wedding, but it's a different take on it. I told him that I tend to do this, get "smitten" with a particular girl at weddings, it lasts until the next time I'm "smitten" at the next wedding. I thought about it a bit when I got off the phone and it's happened now four times. I'm not going to document each case for you because that would be annoying and as stated earlier, PATHETIC! But it's true. I do! I pick out a girl, think she's attractive, and then try to get my way to her any way I can, but obviously in this most recent case I sat on my thumbs until it was too late and lost out. But it's not over. I do have the three more weddings. I was working my way to being "smitten" with the Southern Belle from Savannah but didn't think anything of it and really didn't have that immediate "smitten"-ness like Ms. Spunky in Philly.
I'm not really sure what I'm talking about, and I know I'm going to get the responses saying, "you're not pathetic creegy, you're great!" Thanks for that, I appreciate the kindness and I love my friends more than anything in this world and I think/hope they know that. I also appreciate the kind words on Smoke-dawgs blog about "everyone who knows him loves him," that was amazing to hear from someone you hold such high regard for. Seeing everyone getting married/engaged wears on you a little bit, but I'm not laying in self pity, I know my time will come and I'm not in a hurry. My ex was/is in a hurry and that probably led to some sort of demise in the relationship, but fuck her, her loss. HAHA. Sorry about that short tangent off topic. What was I saying...oh yes...I don't like it when girls that are attainable to me get away, or I let them get away. Why didn't I get a phone number the other night, e-mail, something so that I could stay in touch somehow, someway. Even if it all for naught, which most of the time it is, it still would have been worth the effort I think. Plus she was cute, have I said that enough? Man, she was a cutie.
Oh well, enough of the useless banter. I apologize for taking three minutes out of your life that you will never get back to listen/read me spewing trash. I love you all. I will find that perfect 10 and I'm not worried so much with how beautiful she is, only that I love her with everything I have and that she fits in with my group of friends! You guys are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment