Friday, September 16, 2005

I've Been Banned...(and Blog-spam)

So I get an e-mail today from a loyal reader of the blog, and legend Mr. New Daddy, out of East Bumblehell, South Carolina. He is a teacher and football coach at EBHS(East Bumblehell High School), and he wrote to me saying:

Creegs.blogspot.com is now banned on our computers. For some reason, they upgraded our internet filter and access is now denied. Congratulations on this accomplishment.
First, I would like to say thank you for your congratulations! It's good to know that blogs are not allowed in schools. Children under the age of 23 should not be reading my banter anyway. It may rub someone the wrong way or make people rub people the right way, either one. I like to think of my blog like the Axe Body Spray commercials where after reading my blog, the ladies can't keep their hands off of the guys that read my blog. I know there are some female readers out there, and you really don't need the blog and/or the Axe Body Spray, because you're ladies and are all beautiful and smell wonderful and I love you all!
"Hell, Lumberg f&*%ed her!" - Office Space (note the censor of self)
So thanks for the banning! I appreciate it. It makes me warm and tingly inside. NO, IT'S NOT THE 12 BEERS I'VE HAD TODAY!!!
Quick random thought: I enjoy Velveeta's Shells and Cheese over Kraft's Cheese and Macaroni, is that sacrilege? (I'm eating them right now, yummm)
I've also received spam in my comment box for my posts. What the hell is going on with that? I write yesterday's blog, I get one real response, and two spam. Horse-mularky I tell you!!!
I'm off to Clemson, yet again to watch my 2-0 Clemson Tigers become 2-1 at the hands of Miami (reverse psychology). It should be a good game. We've looked alright, but we are a missed field-goal and a bad drive away from being 0-2. So we'll take what we have and move on. I hope the boys show up to play. Should be a dandy. I'll be wearing a purple Clemson shirt, but when you see me, I'll be the naked guy running across the field.
"C'mon girls, Winthead can fly, WOOHOO!!!" - you know who you are...

No comments: