Just thought I would throw that in the title to let people know that my toe is okay. There's a nice divot taken out of it and I did a hell of a job taking that divot out of my big toe on my left foot. When I said, "My blood runneth...on the streets of Clemson," that's true because I purposely let my toe bleed on the curb that took part of my toe with it because I want to go back and see if my blood is still there. Sort of a sickening thought, but in my drunken state that I was in and the flow of my bleeding, it was a great idea at the time. Needless to say, I'm at least going back to Clemson for one more game, maybe three. We'll see how the upcoming weeks go with our team. That's right people, I said it, I'm going to go to more games if we keep on winning. We're 2-1 right now, this weekend against BC should be a dandy, the week after at Wake Forest and then the following Thursday night at NC State should really give us a barometer of where we stand in the conference and national scenes.
I don't really have anything to add to today's post. I did want everyone to know that I am turning down two weddings that I have been invited to, and it hurts. It really does. For those that know me really well, know that I get invited to more weddings than Jesus Christ, and he's at a lot! But I did receive two more invites recently, and have decided that I cannot keep going to all of these weddings. One is in NJ and one in Ohio. There's no real reason behind it other than I would like to know what it's like to live in Florida. I live here during the week, but I do what many others do, eat, sleep, poop, and work, in no particular order. I don't get out on weeknights as stated prior, and then Friday comes and I leave town. I love the travel, the weddings that I have coming up are going to be absolute blasts and I can't wait to go and dance and be silly(do what I do best, haha). But it's time for me to save that money that I want to save now that I'm the proud new owner of a soccer mom car. I love it, it's great and I even have a soccer ball hanging from the rearview. It's great.
Random Thought of the Day: Why do bottled water companies change the name of water in different states. For example, Nestle Waters is based in Greenwich, CT. but in Florida the water's name is Zephyrhills, but somewhere else it's named something else. Look it up, I'm not joking here. Why can't it just be water. Plus, I have the invention of the future, you better not steal it. Ready? Wait for it.... POWDERED WATER...just add water. It's pure brilliance!
Shout out to Mr. T, CBoz, ZDP, Yarbs, and everyone else that likes to give reach arounds. I appreciate it more than you'll know. It's common courtesy.
I got an e-mail earlier today about a drinking game involving Brent Musburger, an ABC Sports commontator. It's brilliant. I'll add the link here for you to have fun with. I can't wait to actually be home, sitting on my couch one weekend watching college football and playing, probably by myself, this game. I'll probably make some drunk calls, so you'll know I'm playing.
http://lasooner.thoughtshop.net/sooners/mussberger.html
A new reader has come along, Herm, 3B for the Clemson Tigers baseball team, and I just wanted to give a shout to him. He wanted me to say something witty about him, but I really don't have much. So hello.
"If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?" - Will Ferrell as the late, great Harry Carey.
No comments:
Post a Comment