The title has nothing to do with anything that I'm going to "blog" about today, actually, like my last readers comments, I don't really have to worry about what I write, just write something and if people like it, great! And if people don't, even better! I got home last night(this morning) at 3:03 am, after a delayed plane flight. The weekend was great, the people were great, the food was great, and the flies loved it as well. Wave runner riding yesterday was sweet. I had a smile on my face the entire time, even while mowing grass. Some of the smile may have been alcohol induced as I may have been drunk on four separate occasions on Saturday, which was kind of neat.
It was sort of weird being the "13th+ wheel" this weekend. But at the same time I really enjoyed my position. The weekend was full of couples...and me. It's funny how some people in the group's girlfriends/fiances view me as well. I'm a novelty item, a show, a dumbass, a immature-can't-do-anything type of guy. That bothers me a little bit because, yes, I like to be the funny guy and come off as the person that doesn't have a care in the world, but it's more that I want to be known as the funny guy that does, in fact, have a serious side, a nice, warm side and at the end of the day, really just be a good guy. I try to pride myself on that, but it seems that some can't get around it. I absolutely adore the afore mentioned person, but everything I say in a serious matter is scoffed at. For example, the conversation about cooking came up between the couples and who did most of the cooking. I made a comment about cooking food for myself, which I do actually do, and this person laughed and said, "yeah right Casey, you can cook?" As many of you already know, I get sensitive about people calling me an "idiot" or "stupid." So this conversation took me aback a little bit, but this wasn't the first time that something to this effect had been said to me. Oh well, what can you do. There actually is a serious side to this guy, but I try to be that way during work hours only and when needed, which, because of no significant other at this point, is few and far between. Treat me as an equal, not lesser than you because you think you're better than me.
"When I wake up in the morning, I put my pants on one leg at a time just like you...Except when I put them on I make gold records." - Christopher Walken on SNL.
---
Enough complaining. SHUT UP CASEY!!! You complain too much. You're right blog thing. I do. I love my friends, I love hanging out with them. I love making people laugh enough to shoot soda or beer out of their noses. I love it! Can't get enough of it. I like telling my stories about defecating on myself and doing stupid things. Other than that incident of urination in Athens, GA, nothing I've ever done in my stories is against the law, so that's one thing I pride myself on as well.
I'm looking forward to meeting this girl in Savannah. That's all I'll say about that.
Until next time...
"Go Fuck Yourself San Diego" -Ron Burgandy Anchorman
No comments:
Post a Comment