What a tremendous time at the wedding yesterday. Congratulations to JPat and "Fine Cheese" on their beautiful wedding day. They are such a great couple and looked amazing yesterday. It was an honor to be there and be able to spend my day with them. To all of my friends in attendence, it was another great showing, with the exception of my showing, which was a shit-show to say the least. Sorry to those I offended with any of my actions, it was fun doing so.
What a crazy weekend. My headache speaks volumes about the weekend. It was a little weird drinking to excess on a Sunday. Something I haven't done in a long time, actually, it's been since college. It didn't take long to separate from that problem though. I hope my performance for the bride and groom was alright, I never know how well it goes, I'm just a big goof. I appreciate the laughs, that's why I do it. And to see the smile on the bride's face. The grooms too, but moreso the bride. The Yankees won, which was an added bonus to an already tremendous night.
You're going to notice an obvious non-mention of females in this post. Take the hint. There was some involvement or interaction, if you will, this weekend, but I'm not going to make any mention of it. I got myself in trouble the last time, so mums the word. Enough about that.
Congratulations again, and all the happiness in the world. You guys are awesome together!
________________________________________________________________
Go Yanks! Game 5 tonight at 8. I'll be watching with fellow Yankee fans, hopefully. I'm going back to bed. I am in some pain. I guess that's what happens after 114 beers and 38 vodka drinks. Damn those girlie drinks. Doesn't make you feel fresh in the morning, I'll tell you that.
1 comment:
So glad you were up to performing "It Takes Two" for us. You made our day great! Wish you didn't hurt so much the day after! Love you! Hey Cregan - I miss you!
Post a Comment