Hurricane Wilma, named storm #24 is coming at Florida with reckless abandon (I always wanted to use that phrase.) So what does that mean for me? I don't know, but I'm going to probably head to Savannah for the weekend. Originally I didn't want to travel this weekend, instead, lay on my bed, watch college football and the World Series now that my favorite player finally has made it to the world series after 18 seasons in the bigs. And another option was to go to Clemson with my boy ZDog and his wife, but that's 9 hours in the car, and I'm somewhat poor due to all of the travel, gas, etc. So I think 4 1/2 hours and one fill-up will be my option. I'm on a roll now, I can't stop it. It's like, "well, it's Friday, might as well travel." It's all I know.
So that's my plan. One of my relatively new friends just got out of a long-term, long-distance relationship. I talked to him last night and he's extremely down in the dumps and I feel for the guy. It's all he's known, in terms of women for the last 8 years, and he's 24! He's a great kid, he'll bounce back and I'm hoping that I have something to do with a good weekend for him! Plus, two of my fav's are there, and there's always debauchery involved when the three of us get together. And I like to rub it in the face of all of my NJ friends knowing that they're not able to get to Savannah to see the newlyweds, and I can get there at the drop of a hat. I really don't like to rub it in anyone's face. I just want to gather enough firepower to make those jokers get down there for St. Patty's, probably one of the most fun times in one of the most fun places with some of the most fun people EVER! (Hint, hint!!! Get to Savannah for St. Patty's, you bastards!)
I had a war of words with a gentleman that I used to work with at the mortgage company the other day. He's a great guy, ex-football player for USF(south florida bulls). I came back at him with something that could have ended his marriage, or severely hurt his marriage. In a way, I like having that one-upsmanship in my arsenal, that extra "hitch in my giddyup," but in no way do I want to be responsible for ending a marriage, no matter how hot the wife is, haha. But the point of my story is that, after we apologized and made ammends to each other, he said to me, "c'mon creegs, GET CREATIVE." Creative?!?! I'm the most creative person in ... I don't know, but I'm creative! Maybe because of the fact that I'm a nice guy by nature that I don't get "creative" with ripping on people. I get creative in my acting field, my work field, and my life, but not when it comes to ripping someone a new a##^$%e. That's not where I like to direct my creativity.
"Casey is such a slut, did you see that dress?!?!" - Laguna Beach (I just liked the quote with my name in it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment