The other day, I received a telephone call saying that I had "too much time on my hands," to be able to write/type these nonsensical posts about next to nothing. Well, I would say "au contraire, mon frere, I just make time." This is because if you look at my schedule of life, I may be the most traveling, busiest person out of my group of friends. Now this is not to compare lives, I'm not a competitive guy. I know my buddy Yarbs will claim that he's busier, but he's sleeping right now so he can't argue with me. Dude loves to argue with me, but I love the guy, he's a great friend. But seriously, maybe not the busiest with work, (although I am a traveling, busy guy with work. I've put 30,000 miles on my car since March.) But what I'm saying is that I'm the busiest with life. Here's a breakdown:
7/27-7/31 New Jersey (funeral)
8/5-8/7 Maryland (wedding)
8/12-8/14 New Jersey (engagement party)
8/19-8/21 Boston or Maryland (bachelor party or crabfest)
8/26-8/28 Tampa (hanging with my friends here for the first time in a month)
9/2-9/4 Probably Clemson for opening day
10/7-9/10 New Jersey (wedding)
10/14 St. Pete (wedding)
10/15-10/16 Asheville (wedding) (missing Bucs/Dolphins being played right here)
So that's just the few things that I'm doing the next few weeks. But yeah, I have a lot of time on my hands. (sarcasm) And the way that things come up in my life, there'll probably be more added to that list, or things I forgot. Plus I really want to get up to Savannah to visit the boys up there(and girls and children YIKES!)
That's all I've got for today. Once again, not a whole lot of comedy, but it'll come, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment