"Here we are once again..." - O.A.R.
I'm hooked on this thing. I want everyone to know what I did and where I've been being that I'm 1200 miles away from my closest friends and family. I went to see the Devil Rays vs. the Baltimore Orioles tonight at Beautiful Tropicana Field(I made that "beautiful" part up.) with about 10 other Clemson University Alumni. It was good times. There is this bar, literally across the street from the stadium called Fergs. Fergs is good times. Not much else really to say about it other than it had, arguably the best wings I've ever eaten. ARGUABLY! But I don't like to argue, ask Kelly VanderVeen! haha!
At the stadium, I thought it would be a GREAT idea to drink as many $8 beers as humanly possible. I had 5, which in 7 innings is pretty respectable. The beers were 23 oz. apiece. (I'd argue that they were 32, but I'm dyxlexic(sic)) Either way, five of them is 115 ounces, or almost 10 beers out of the bottle or can. After I threw my arm out at one of those crazy speed-gun games (I threw it a heated 52 mph), and the Rays beat the O's, we went back to Fergs for more antics. Well, everyone kind of scattered away, some to the bathroom, others who knows where, so I got ansy and did a self-check and said, I feel great, I'm going to meet up with some other group of friends at McDintons(a popular Irish joint in South Tampa, I live way West.) Well it turns out that I run into these three dudes who swear I play for the Bucaneers, the local NFL football team here in town. After saying to me, "I'm not gay, you can stay at my place, do not drive back to Palm Harbor" about seven or eightTEEN times, I left.
I did see and talk to my girl, the one that I'm stalking...er...talking too. She's really cute and you guys would all be proud of me, but I don't know what's going on. I'll have to figure it out someday I guess, but right now, the chase is fun. So I didn't get to smooch her tonight, but I may have made her jealous by smooching half-lip, half-cheek, more-lip-than-cheek best friend, which I thought was a brilliant move on her part. BRILLIANT!!! But anywho, I'm sitting at my computer, typing a "blog" because I'm hooked! and it's 1:15am.
"O Captain, my captain" -Dead Poets Society
No comments:
Post a Comment