Thursday, July 27, 2006

Random Day=Random Thoughts

So I hate text messaging, it's official. I do it all the time, but I just don't like it. I'll continue to do it, but it's not because I want to, it's because I'm addicted to it. I can't stop.

That's all I have to say about that. I feel like I have to write something on there, mid-late week just to stay current. This week has been a shitshow, and not the guy that lives in Connecticut, it's just been a mess. I can't buy any books for more than 100 bucks, and my car's alignment is all banged up so I called the dealer to get it fixed, because that's what I do, and they can't see me until next week, which is cool, so I asked what day, and he said, you pick, so I said Tuesday, and he said that he "couldn't accomodate me" and then hung up. Hmmm. That's odd. Maybe I was just tired and didn't hear everything correctly, but unless the place was being shot up, why the hang up? Your guess is as good as mine.

The weekend is right around the corner, and I was talking to Hunter the other day about going up to Savannah this weekend, and it would have been good to see all of the future Doctor-wannabes(I mean that in the best way possible, seriously.) Then I realized that my buddy Bama is moving apartments and being that I was at a bachelor party when I (was) moved, and he did EVERYTHING, I figure I should probably be there to help him out. He scratched my back, time to scratch his, in a non-sexual way. BUT, I'm sure some of you will be getting phone calls early in the day on Saturday because that's what I do, I drunk dial, and we're apparently going to get an early start. Not sure I have a choice, but I just hope I can hold off getting too drunk on Friday, because people are already talking about going out, and I know that Can'tMiss will be calling early in the day. Should be interesting. I think it's great that I worry about just how much drinking I'll be doing. As if I had nothing else to worry about. The life of an "islander." (I live on Davis Island)

Hope you guys have a great rest of the week and weekend. Remember, you have a friend in Florida, and he's more than happy to host you if you want beach and sun!

No comments: