The other night I was talking to one of my neighbors and we were talking about my aforementioned running and my desire to get in better shape, which I thought was going to be taking a break this week as I sit in a hotel in Orlando for the week, but it happened again. I got the sudden feeling to just get up and go, and I did. This time I went to the workout room and ran on the treadmill. I can honestly say I kind of like running on the road because I feel like I'm actually running somewhere rather than in place, but it was good, and I was sweaty, for the third time today.
Anyway, back to the title of the post. I'm sick and tired of being called something I'm not. I was talking to the neighbor and we were talking about running, etc. This person told me that he (married) friend called me "hot!" WHAT!?!?! Have you met me? I am not hot! I'm really, genuinely not looking for the comments that it seems that I am. I'm not. I'm beyond flattered. This, will-not-be-named person is gorgeous and she's calling me hot? Really? And she's not really even a friend. She's a great person, and I enjoy her (and her husbands) company, but I don't call them to come hang out, and not people I would even grab dinner with...I mean, I would...nevermind, I'm over-thinking this thing. I am beyond flattered because in all my years of life, that has never been an adjective that has come before my name. Things that start with ass and end with hole, or big head, or every other "nice" phrases. An ex-girlfriend even said that she loved how I looked...from the back. If that's not the epitome of what I'm used to, I don't know what is.
I hate when I'm writing a post and have multiple thoughts going on in my head to add to this, but when I get finished with one thought, I forget what the other thought was. It was off-topic, but...ugh...I forgot! Oh well, I'm sure it'll come back to me and I'll write another post later on in the week. Have a great week! Sea World looks awesome from where I'm staying, but yet I've never been there. Come visit and we'll go. I really want to go! ... no, seriously, I do!
1 comment:
Don't worry, bro. You're definitely not hot! Don't sweat those mean comments.
Post a Comment