I'm late in getting this out, but didn't want it to go unsaid.
Thank you...
...for making me the man I am today (albeit that may be scary)
...for giving me discipline, and the trait to always be on time, because if I'm not, I don't eat dinner!
...for not throwing out my citation(s) from Athens, Ga. and laughing at the impending story
...for always dry cleaning my suits for my abundance of weddings.
...for the bagels, subs, french toast, snapple, bottled water, steak, A1...etc, the list would go on for days.
...for always coming to see my shows(even at Clemson), sporting events, and always just being there!
...for always listening to my stories.
...for laughing at my antics.(with hopes that maybe I remind you of you in your younger days).
...for always being there when I need a dime...or a twenty.
...for always getting me where I need to go.
...for putting the insurance and registration in the glove box for me when I'm in NJ.
...for letting me use your car when I'm in NJ.
...for letting me use the gas card when I'm in NJ.
...for being my hero.
...for being my most favorite idol in the world.
...for being the reason I believe in heros.
...for everything.
...for being the best father anyone could ever have.
...for understanding that I've left out so many things in this little note.
...for always supporting everything I do, even if you don't agree with it.
...for always telling me that you didn't care what I did...as long as I had health insurance.
...for being my dad!
I love you dad! Happy (belated) Father's Day! Hope it was full of arts and crafts...even though that should have been MOTHER'S Day, not your day. But that's why you're the best patriarch. Because you're willing to make everyone around you happy by just being you. So willing, gracious, and generous! I don't say it enough, but Thank You Dad! For being you!
Love,
Deuce (because I'm the Sh%$!)
1 comment:
Case, Thank you. That was beautiful. It was perhaps the best gift you've ever given me. I love you. I don't say that enough either.
Pops
Post a Comment