Thursday, January 18, 2007

Funny Email About My Friends

Here's an email exchange I just had. It seems to be the epitome of my married friends from home. I thought the email was hilarious. Enjoy.

From: Smoke
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 4:59 PM
To: Creegs
Subject: RE:

That's why I didn't call back. I have no news. I am boring. My life islike "Groundhog Day" - I begrudgingly wake up while it is still darkout, I eat the same breakfast (waffles and water) while I watchSportsCenter, then I drive to work. I talk to a bunch of advisors whodon't really want to talk to me, I try to sell funds but with minimalsuccess. I drive home, maybe stop by the gym to walk in one place for 30minutes, and then go home and eat dinner. At 10pm, I go to bed and thenget up again the next day and do it all over again. See, I saved you phone minutes! Blah! ---

--Original Message-----
From: Creegs
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 4:52 PM
To: Smoke
Subject: RE:

luscious?!?! that's hot. Didn't want to talk about anything. I was just calling to say what up. See what's going on around your home front.Nothing mind bending.

From: Smoke
To: Creegs

Subject: RE:
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:11:43

As for the call back, what did you want to talk about luscious?

2 comments:

D Luke Iorio said...

Ha! He's talking about Brad's boring life. Thankfully mine is totally different. I have a shake instead of waffles in the morning... I'm going to go cry myself to sleep... again.

Unknown said...

(a la Bill Simmons) THESE ARE MY MARRIED FRIENDS!!!