I tend to try to leave my political ignorance out of this blog. I will continue to do so. If you're interested in my beliefs in politics, hit up www.bdonin.blogspot.com, however, even though this really isn't a political case, I was sent a link to another blog about the Duke Lacrosse case. I, for one have been following this case pretty closely considering Reade Seligmann is a Delbarton School alum and quite honestly, I still don't like Delbarton. But as the case has been going on I've been drawn in to what a mockery is going on with it.
Check out this link: http://durhamwonderland.blogspot.com/
I'm off to Boston this weekend to be a witness to my nephew Owen get baptized. There's an open bar after the service. Every stereotype about Irish Catholics in Boston is so true. I'm so happy to be Irish Catholic heading to Boston. Probably not a "blog-worthy" weekend, but you never know. Stranger things have happened! Have a safe and great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment