Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition; Tampa Style

Not only is this the weekend that Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is the episode from Tampa, but it's on Davis Island. The place that I've spoken of over and over again in the past. Some of my loyal readers have been here. People from all over the states have enjoyed the small-town feel in the small city of Tampa. Well Sunday night on ABC, the Tate's family gets a new house. It's already up and they're living in it currently and I should say that it's one of the nicest houses on the island. Ty and my girl did a hell of a job on it.

Some may ask, "Creegs, are we going to see that big head of yours on the screen?" The answer quite honestly is "no." I don't know what I did or where I went, but I was out of town the weekend they said, "MOVE THAT BUS!" and seemed to miss the camera's when they came into Tate's Brothers Pizza. The local pizza joint and bar on the island owned by the owner of the house.

It'll be a good episode, and a lot of the people on the show are people that I know and deal with on a daily basis. I know I can't wait to watch. Hopefully you will too and realize that I live in paradise.

No comments: